Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

     Long story short, I am taking a one credit hour independent study course this semester. The best part about it? I get to basically choose what I study/read/discuss with the professor who is overseeing the "course." It's pretty awesome. I am extremely lucky that I found a professor willing to support me in this endeavor and increase my knowledge about depression (that's basically what the "course" is about).

     Basically, I read scholarly articles, books, etc. each week and then write a short reflection on what I read and then meet with the professor and discuss the reflection with him. He initially suggested that I might want to start a blog to include my reflections. Well, my friends, as you can see, I already have a blog established that focuses on my journey with depression, so, is it okay with you if I post my reflections here? Will you read them? Would you want to???

     PLEASE!!!!! comment either here or on my Facebook or Twitter accounts (@dionerin), or send me a text, or email letting me know if y'all would be okay with this because I only want to share my reflections if you want to read them. Maybe this is too "academic"? Let me know what you think! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment